Friday, May 11, 2018

My Favorite Books with "Blood" in the Title

Happy Friday, bibliovores! Today is another day in which I didn't feel like writing/posting a review, but did feel like posting something... so I'm doing another favorites post! You can check out my favorite YA books that need a sequel HERE, favorite YA books with hate-to-love romance HERE, favorite books with the word "shadow" in the title HERE, favorite adult books (alphabet style) HERE, favorite Jane-Austen-Inspired YA books HERE, favorite YA foreign editions posts HERE, favorite YA books (alphabet style) HERE, favorite YA books with one-word titles HERE, favorite swoons from YA books HERE.

Here are some of my favorite YA books with "Blood" in the Title! 

    
    


I was surprised by how many there were - and these are only my favorite! There are plenty of books with "blood" in the title that I have not read yet, or did not love. But one thing's for sure - bloody books tend to be interesting ones!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, color me surprised, too. And, I've only read one of those, but have several on my shelf, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the top of my head I could only think of RoseBlood and Bloodlines but seems like there are so many other titles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lots of bloody titles! I love Blood for Blood and Days of Blood and Starlight.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't love Fireblood, but I am really enjoying the series! I'm looking forward to listening to Nightblood when it comes out. :) I just got Blood and Sand from the library! Hopefully I'll love it like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a lot of these are new to me. Fireblood definitely caught my attention though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these favorite posts of yours. <3 Hugs. And ahhh. Blood For Blood. MY POOR HEART! I cannot. So evil. But so good too. But sniffs. RUUUUDE. Lovely post, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That LTaylor books have been on my TBR awhile now @_@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh cool topic. I like Blood and Sand

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh yes I ADORE Roseblood! And Days of Blood and Starlight too! And they have the most wonderful covers. Fireblood is one I have been meaning to read for ages now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!