Thursday, November 3, 2016

Swoon Thursday (#197): The Romantics by Leah Konen


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from The Romantics by Leah Konen!


Her face was only inches from his when she spoke, so close she only had to whisper to be heard. "I'm pretty sure you never liked me because I was nice, Gael Brennan."

"I'm pretty sure you're right." 

And then he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.

And it was freaking fantastic.

Her lips were soft, and her mouth was warm, and it was everything he'd ever wanted, everything he hadn't even known to want just weeks before. It was exactly how it was supposed to be, he was sure of it this time...

- ARC, pages 318-319



This book was adorable! So many forms of love, and such a cute pairing here. Aaaaand, Johns Hopkins University is in this book! :D

8 comments:

  1. Did you go to John Hopkins?!
    this book sounds so cute from the excerpt! Thanks for sharing!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of reading this! The teaser was so cute! Glad you enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cyn! If you read it, I hope you enjoy it. :D

      Delete
  3. I didn't know you are attending John Hopkons! That's great! Congrats. ;) This sounds so cute! I haven't heard of it, but I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for enjoying this one :D Gorgeous swoon Alyssa. <3 I'm curious. Awesome cover too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!